How to Apply
We are happy you are considering School of the Incarnation for your child! Applications are submitted online using the link below. Please review the admission requirements below before you begin your application. For questions regarding the application process, contact Laura Pajerowski, Development Director, at 410.519.2285.
To apply, please submit the following:
1. Online application (be careful to select the correct academic year)
2. $95 application fee (per child, non-refundable)
3. A copy of child's Birth Certificate
4. A copy of child's Baptismal Certificate (optional)
5. A copy of child's current report card and standardized test scores (students entering grades 1-8)
6. Parish Verification Letter for Catholic tuition rate (optional)
Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents have been received by the office.
- The child must be four years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate.
- The child must be five years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate.
- New Kindergarten students will be administered the Brigance School Readiness Assessment.
Grades 1-8 Requirements
- The most recent report card and standardized test scores must be presented for evaluation.
- New students in grades 6-8 will be administered a math placement test that will be used to help determine placement in the appropriate math course.