How to Apply
We are happy you are considering School of the Incarnation for your child! Applications are submitted online using the link below. Please review the admission requirements below before you begin your application. Applications for the first round of 2023-2024 school year admissions are due on February 3rd.
We are now accepting applications for 2023-2024. Apply now for the 2023-2024 school year.
For questions regarding the application process, contact Casey Boswell, Director of Enrollment Management, by email email@example.com.
To apply, please submit the following:
2. $95 application fee (per child, non-refundable)
3. A copy of child's Birth Certificate
4. A copy of child's Baptismal Certificate (optional)
5. A copy of child's current report card and standardized test scores (students entering grades 1-8)
6. Parish Verification Letter for Catholic tuition rate
Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents have been received by the office.
- The child must be four years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate.
- PreK students will be administered the Brigance School Readiness Assessment.
- The child must be five years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate.
- New Kindergarten students will be administered the Brigance School Readiness Assessment.
Grades 1-8 Requirements
- The most recent report card and standardized test scores must be presented for evaluation.
- New students will be given a new student screening. Students in grades 6-8 will be administered a math placement test that will be used to help determine placement in the appropriate math course.