School of the Incarnation seeks to educate the whole child and recognizes the importance of school athletics in
promoting lifelong fitness and health.
While the goal of athletic competition is victory, the athletics program also seeks to provide student-athletes with the
opportunity to develop their skills and to learn to work with and respect teammates, coaches and opponents while
demonstrating good sportsmanship at all times. Through such experiences, the student-athlete begins to recognize his
or her own God-given talents and to use those talents for the good of the team.
Please direct any inquiries regarding the athletics program to our Athletic Director, Mr. Keith Smith.
Middle School students may participate in the following sports:
- Boys' and Girls' Soccer (Fall)
- Co-Ed Cross Country (Fall)
- Girls' Field Hockey (Fall)
- Girls' Volleyball (Fall)
- Boys' and Girls' Basketball (Winter)
- Co-Ed Ice Hockey (Winter)
- Boys' and Girls' Lacrosse (Spring)
Sports Clinics available for 2nd through 5th grades:
- Boys' and Girls' Basketball